Projects I have finished
Trick2g's site version 2.0 and 3.0
- 2.0 https://trick2gsite.netlify.com
- 3.0 https://trock3j.netlify.com
- Project documentation's here: https://slowpacedcoding.com/project-documentations/2018/12/12/Trick2g-Site-Project-Documentation.html
Stuff I am currently doing
Build my own brand: slowpacedcoding
- Set up my own color theme when it comes to everything related to this brand.
- Created twitter account for this brand.
- Starting to fully migrate this blog slowpacedcoding.com to Gatsby.
Designed the main page layout.
Designed the blog layout.
Used Gatsby starting to build out the page.
- Created a linked youtube channel.
I have a lot of work to do when it comes to building my own brand. Currently the highest priority is to make the blog work on gatsby. I did a lot of research online just to learn how to work with react as well as how to build a blog on gatsby.
Pending Projects In Near Future
Rebuilt my portfolio.
- Change the color theme to my own one.
- Add in recent project (trick2g.site)
- Should I use REACT to do this?? Or it is not necessary
trick2g.site final version, version 4.
- Needs a UI change up
- Make the youtube video section an infinite scrollable one.
- Hence keep learning about HTTP request, API calls, AJAX, fetch, async await.
Long term goal
- FreeCodeCamp's data structure and algorithms cert
- Learn a Framework.
If you want to protect your online privacy and give VPN a try, consider using my affiliate link where you and I both can get one month of super fast VPN free of charge. 🤗 🤓
Or if you are trying to find a place to host your project, give Digital Ocean a try. link You will be getting $100 of credit, the only thing you need to do is to use it within 60 days.